Monday, April 11, 2011

Shaking and A-Baking

Yum, I love CUPCAKES! Then again,who doesn't?

I went in search of some cute cupcake ideas.

These guys are super duper cute!
Do you have a favourite recipe? Please mail me, carmen.rainbow@hotmail.com, if you do!

Charly's Bakery Cookie Monster Cupcakes








I have been researching cupcakes and general yumminess in Cape Town... Have you heard of Charly's Bakery? They have OMG kind of delicious going on. The story behind their bakery is also great, check them out here.

If you're wondering why I am so obsessed with cupcakes, it's because it's my BDAYY on Thursday! So I will definitely be making cup cakes and probably cake too. I promise to take pics!!

Xoxo - Mwah!



1 comment:

kupeh rodriguez said...

luv to see...
but never taste it b4...
hope the taste good as its look..