Monday, May 30, 2011

Birthday Prettiness

View from my window
Hi peeps

My birthday was amazing. Went up Table Mountain for the first time ever! I can't believe I have lived here for so long and not gone up the magical mountain.





Very happy monkey on the mountain! It is so beautiful up there, and much bigger than I expected. When we went the weather was delicious. I even got a little burnt. Joy!

 Weird little Chinese men all dressed the same................. Eh, ok then...






Went to Maharajah for Indian birthday feast, yum. Had the lamb korma. Creamy and sooo flavoursome. Markass had a Lamb Vindaloo. Hot hot hot! Wore my new burpday dress and THE SHOES (by Zoom) 


Had a little get together at Narona, made those cupcakes I was on about, and drank lots of sparkling wine... MMMmmmm YUM.


Markass at Maharajah.. My heart.

Toodles, folksies.

Xoxo

No comments: