Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sacha Baron Cohen is Crazy!

Okay, okay, so we all know Sacha Baron Cohen is mental. MENTAL.


His latest character is  Admiral General Aladeen, The Dictator. He plays  "a dictator who risked his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed", according to Paramount Pictures.


He punked Ryan Seacrest - quite funny, but not such a big deal in my opinion. An excellent marketing tool, but the way those chicks reacted - cue nasal American accent - "Omg, Ryan, this moment is gonna be trending in like, 2 seconds. Omg!"




I won't deny it - I'm kinda looking forward to the film.
And one of my very favourite actors plays - Ben Kingsley. He's super versatile, I just watched 'Hugo', where he played such a serious, emotional character, and now this - yay!

Here's the trailer. Enjoy!

No comments: