Monday, November 14, 2011

Fok Julle Naaiers

Die Antwoord are no strangers to controversy and their new video, "Fok Julle Naaiers" is a prime example of just that.

I'm guessing it's a big fuck you to Interscope, who had previously told them to calm the album down, make it more mainstream.

It's quite a disturbing video, from "Fok julle naaiers" to DJ Hi-TEK's piece at the end - "I'm gonna fuck you til you love me". I'm wondering if it's a reference to Mike Tyson's freak out back in 2002, where he says basically the same lines??



Waddy Jones is still dropping tight lines, he's amazing, even if it's shock tactics like this

The cinematography is great though, the whole video is shot in black and white, and showcases gangsters, worms and lots of penis drawings.

Have a look, drop me a line - whaddya think?




 Looks like they just randomly selected a bunch of Pollsmoor inmates to feature in it.

I do miss the Max Normal days though... check this out - love



No comments: