Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sad Face

Today my iPhone fell off the place I had left it , and the screen smashed at the top.

I am DEVASTATED. Morbid. Down in the dumps. Sad Sally.

Anyone who has an iPhone as well will know what it's like. It's not a phone. It's a mini computer/iPod/camera/mapbook/list maker thingy. Seriously.

And it's R1400 to fix. Half my rent. Damn damn damn. FAK.

Waaa. Woe. Is. Me.

Donations are welcome. I'm broke as it is, stitches in my toe and highlights in my hair made damn sure of that this month.

Did I tell you about my stitches? I'll post some sexy and gory pics tomorrow.

They say this kind of luck comes in threes. What's next?

I was just telling Boyfriend earlier how I'm normally so lucky, kinda just float on through the month. Not March. March and I, we are not friends.

Boo.

No comments: