Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kitchen Romance



Deep-Fried Hake with Split-Pea and Lentil Dhal
Not sure how many people know just how much I love cooking. But I do. I love thinking up dishes, preparing them, it's so exciting! The final result and the actual eating of the food is part of it too, but the preparation and cooking is what does it for me.

Roasted Chicken with Bread and
Herbed Liver Stuffing

Rib-Eye Steak Pan-Fried in Brandy, served with
 Baked Potato, Salad, and Crumbed Mushrooms
Roast  Pork Loin
Steak Salad Roll, Made with the Leftovers
of the Pan-Fried Steak :)
Over the past month these are my favourite dishes that I have made, and also the ones that turned out best!

Also have learnt to embed - so here's a nice summer song, it reminds me of Miami. Not that I've ever been there. :)

1 comment:

red said...

Dammite, why didn't we ever have dinner parties at your place when you were in town?