Monday, May 14, 2012

Celebrity Crush: Kat Dennings

Today's celebrity crush is the delectable Kat Dennings. I love her look! 


Super sexy, feline like, funny and a little sarcastic.


"There's nothing else I would rather do, unless there was a profession that involved cuddling bunny rabbits and kittens all day for money."


Well, isn't she lucky! 


While trawling the interwebs for Kat trivia, I found her strangely funny blog, www.katdennings.com.


She's known for her dark hair and pale skin, but she has said "I've had people tell me to get Mystic Tan, blonde highlights, choppy haircuts, but I've made a conscious decision not to cave."


I have a guy friend who dies everytime she walks on set, so she must be doing something right!


I'll be back tomorrow, picking up on some forgotten rituals, Word of the Week, Monday's Movie. 


til then, ciao!


xxx

No comments: