Tuesday, June 7, 2011

So, How Was Your Day?

I am finally getting over my flu. Lots of staying in bed, drinking Medlemon, and taking sleep-inducing pills.

I was back at work this morning, FUN! Managing a restaurant has it's interesting moments. I had a waiter ask me to check on his table, because "they were looking at him funny". So I off I skipped, only to be met by Mr and Mrs Drunk-at-one-PM. Mr Drunk-at-one-PM decided that when I asked him whether he needed some help, that now would be a good time to confess his undying (not so secret) love (lust?) for me.
Drunk = sexy. NOT

And I quote, "How would you like to run away with me, let's just go have a jol, none of that sexual nonsense, well unless you care for sexual nonsense?" When someone warns you that they are "completely slobbered" it's code for "I'm going to flirt incessantly with you until you walk away."

Ah, wonderful.

I'm off to book that hair cut I've been going on about for a while now.

Til next time, lovelies

 Xoxo
Drunk. SO Hot Right Now.

No comments: