Monday, June 20, 2011

Woza Weekend!

Hello babettes. And dudes too. :)

How was your weekend?

I had a pretty relaxed time, generally doing all the things one is dying to do during the week. I.e., nothing!

I had my first appraisal at work on Friday - man, was it nerve-wrecking! But I conquered and divided, walking away with a 20% increase, YAY ME! So I've been feeling pretty damn good since then. :) 

  
Boyfriend making creepy Mr Burns face
Overexcited on the Bus
On Sunday the BF and I tried out the new MyCiti bus that's been launched in Cape Town. Pretty smoooth. We took the route from Gardens to the Waterfront for five bucks each. That's right. Five Souf Efriken Rond. If you had to use other public transport to get to the Waterfront, you would pay about R15, and take two busses. So all in all, a pretty       schweet deal, if you ask me!

I wanted to sit at the back of the bus, 'cuz I'm badass like that, and ended up getting carsick. So there goes my Chola* image. 

Carsick Face


Whose been on the bus? What do you think? Drop me a line in the comments section. I know you want to!

Nighty night, fair readers

Xoxo


*Chola is Spanglish for lady Mexican Gangster - Booya!

No comments: