Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cocoa Oola

SoOoooOoo, as I mentioned previously.. We went to Cocoa Oola in Kloof on the weekend. It's pretty new and I was under the impression that it was a single restaurant. But it's actually part of a small group.


Their description: 


The Cocoa Group started trading in 2005 with the aim of being the first choice venue for quality food and drink in the relaxed dining segment. We place a strong emphasis on consistency and quality, ensuring that the Cocoa's are a popular choice amongst consumers for Wraps, Salads, Burgers, Pastas, Baked goods, Coffees and Iced Crushes.


And that it sure does. The food was sooo yummy. SO YUMMY! I was really impressed with the menu choices, very varied and  as Mork would say "something for the plainsman" - the usual cheese and tomato something, but also something for the more adventurous eater.


I was so happy to get the chocolatiest little biscuit with my coffee. Like a Romany Cream, but better. 


Can't wait to go back. 


My amazeballs croissant. Ooh yummy 


the cool magnet board menu


No comments: