Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Kreesmas!

Darling people, I cannot tell you how much I love Christmas. So so SO MUCH! I've been having the out-of-breath-and-sparkly-eyed look for about two weeks now. 


Boyfriend and I decorated the apartment on the 1st already - like every year.


Went Christmas shopping on Wednesday and bought so many presents.. SO MANY.


We are busy cooking our amazing gammon and veggies right now, and I baked a pecan nut pie. Yummy!


I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday - remember it's all about the love. This is why Christmas is so special to me. Boyfriend and I always spend the 24th wrapping presents, watching cuddly Christmas movies and  preparing our Christmas feast, then stay up til midnight to open our presents with cookies and milk. 


Special times


Kisses!!!


Even Betsy got some sparkle

All ze prezzies

Uber decor


xxx

No comments: