Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sunday Funday!

hey homies! What did you do this weekend?

I had a fabulous time - went for lunch at Cocoa Wah Wah in Kloof street* and also went to Music in the Park, at De Waal Park

Sunday was sticky hot, but so amazing. I think the whole of Cape Town had a mini sungasm. There were some creepy ladies playing electric violin  at De Waal Park on Sunday, I didn't realise it was Music in the Park when I went.. Any how the weather was fab, so there were lots of people and kids (bleh) and sooo many doggies everywhere. It was a cool vibe for sure. It gave me the idea to have a Christmas Picnic there Sunday after next, gonna invite some friendies and make merry in the sun. Yay!

Sunday Funpack

Beautiful old trees in the park

I are reading!

Sunny Carmy
 
Wise old men
*more on that tomorrow

No comments: